In choosing a healthy way to cook your vegetables, you have to go back to nature and try to follow it as close as possible. There is no doubt that nature never intends to use cooked food at all. Raw food is healthier because it contains living cells completely or partially destroyed in the cooking process. Likewise, most vitamins in vegetables are destroyed and the setting of mineral chemicals changes when you cook it. However, because many vegetables are disgusting when eaten raw, they must be cooked. In the need to create a balance between raw and mature vegetables, the following tips will guide you to enjoy a variety of foods desired and on a healthy side.
1. Eat raw vegetables. Try eating your vegetables as close as possible to their natural state.
2. If you have to cook your vegetables, try not to watch them. Most people tend to overcome their vegetables, but vegetable nutritional value, which is made in a growing process, is easily destroyed in the cooking process. All vegetables must be cooked much less than the habit in most houses today.
3. Don’t peel your vegetables. Most people have the habit of peeling their vegetables before cooking, but they should not be peeled. Potatoes in particular should never be peeled for the most valuable elements located directly superior or on the skin.
4. Use vegetables immediately after cutting or spilling it so that they maintain the amount of vitamin C. The content of vitamin C vegetables is lost at a very fast level after the vegetable fiber is cut or bruised. You can also cut it into larger pieces if you don’t eat it immediately, this will maintain more vitamins.
5. Very often water where vegetables cooked more valuable for your health than vegetables themselves. So remember, don’t throw water used to cook vegetables, drink it or save it for the soup the next day. Water like it is rich in vitamins extracted from vegetables during the cooking process.
6. The worst method for cooking vegetables is to fry it. Fry vegetables are very dangerous for your health because they absorb large amounts of fat, become difficult to digest and leave a big problem in your blood after assimilating.
7. The best way to cook vegetables steamed them with a little water as possible and for the shortest possible time.